Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Geothermal portion complete!

Yes!  Today is the day we have begun to heat the hotel with the geothermal system we had installed.  There is still much work to be done because each room now needs to be vented, but we have heat being vented to some of the downstairs and the hallways upstairs.  Oh, it's so nice not to be shivering!

My son asked me lately how things are going and I answered that I'm now beginning month four of camping.  He knows I'm not a great camper, so he was sympathetic.  The reasons I feel like we're camping:  constant dirt, inconveniences because of many unpacked boxes, disorganization because nothing is located where it eventually should be, improvising because the object we really want can't be found yet.  Some day I know this will all be rather funny.  But lately, I've had a few meltdowns.  Probably anyone who has lived through an extensive remodeling will relate.

This is still exciting and I'm glad we're forging ahead but, at times, this is tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment